This week I complete my training and get to start performing my actual job (pronounced yob, the "y" is soft in Arizonian). My training team has been one of the most interesting collections of people I have ever met. Half of them are currently serving in the military or have previously. The age range is from 24 to . . . I'm guessing early 50's. We have a former Hooters girl, a guy who was abused as a child and was homeless for a while, and a lady who was clinically dead, disconnected from all life support, and then came back to life.
I wish we took class pictures and signed yearbooks at the end of training.
Quote of the day: "This isn't rocket surgery people!"
Rocket surgery?
4 comments:
Yeah, haven't you ever heard of those Doctors that do surgery on machinery??? I think they are called Mechanics.
I wish they had yearbooks for a lot of things.
haha i miss you quinn
me too.. as to what kat said
Post a Comment