Sunday, March 22, 2009

This place kicks AZ

A few things I like so far:

We always get attractive female waitresses as our servers whenever we eat out, especially at Wings Tuesday. In Rexburg we would always get the only dude working in the entire place or the married pregnant lady.

Weather: 80's during the day, 50-60 late at at night.

The complimentary bottled water in our gym, which we go grab even when we have no plans to go to the gym.

24 hour pool and spa

Having a job and getting a paycheck, and benefits.

Ok, this is a pretty short list. I'll post about something more interesting next time.

5 comments:

Thome said...

and awesome deals for suns games. i'm glad you are enjoying the az

Nick's Kat said...

i would really like to come visit the AZ

Myke said...

I'll be joining you in three short weeks and I can't wait. It makes me happy that you're enjoying AZ. It's the best.

Amy said...

My friend had a t-shirt that said "Crazy AZ"

Trish&Heath said...

Hey - i found your blog awhile ago and i am just now revealing myself, because I miss you and want to say Hi! So Hi! Are you going to start hitting on waitresses?