Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Michael "Squints" Palledorous Walked A Little Taller That Day

Oh how I would love to create more posts like this one, except better, detailing actual dates and relationships and things like that, but I can't. Over the past few months, I've had a few people here in Arizona randomly mention to me that they have read my blog. It has dawned on me that I have no way of keeping track of who reads these words and once I hit "publish post," I have essentially just thrown the details of my life out there for the whole world to see.
The super radical mega babe from my class was a little different because our time and actions were so limited. We're not even facebook friends. She would have to do some hardcore online stalking to find the post in which I outlined my brief infatuation with her.

Sure I could fix this by blocking public access to my blog. The problem is that I love to hear when people (some who I don't know very well) are entertained by my opinion. I am not even remotely interested in maintaining a private blog. In fact, I would be a lot more dedicated to updating this thing if I knew hundreds of kids in China were faithfully reading each day and owned "I am Eskimo Nation" t-shirts that had pictures of my face on them (preferably with a moustache)
So, in the interest of not messing things up with any member of the female gender that I could possibly one day be interested in being more than friends with, I am going to simply say that recently on a certain day at a certain time and in a certain place that I probably shouldn't disclose, I had an experience similar to this:



Ok, so my version was a little different. I don' t think anyone would characterize it as sneaky, rotten, or low. There was also no swimming pool or CPR involved. All I'm really saying is . . . "Wendy Peffercorn." Maybe I've already said too much, or not enough. I might just end up deleting this post.

4 comments:

Myke said...

Quinn, all I really got out of that post is that maybe there is a girl that you find attractive. Way to be vague. I don't think you'll have to worry about deleting this one.

When I get back to AZ in about a week (!) let's get started on those "I am Eskimo Nation" t-shirts. I know a guy who screen prints and -- get this -- I'm even going to China in September. Think about it.

Vickie said...

And what i got out of this post was that you kissed a girl and she may or may not have consented to this kiss and this kiss may have been sneaky but not so much so that it would be considered a bad kind of sneaky. And also that whoever this girl is or isn't she waves at you when you walk bye with your thick glasses.

Jenna said...

mmmm not enough....I need some more info

Ashley Jane said...

Yeah, what?

also! hey! I'll design the mustached eskimo image and take a cut! deal? deal!