This week is my half-birthday. No surprise parties yet . . . hint: get on that "friends" (John 15:14)
So what have I been up to while not partying this week?
Well, after a request from one of my all-time favorite bloggers to post more, I spent much time lucubrating over how to update Eskimo Nation. This is the result. Come take a journey with me through the lens of my Sprint Evo . . .
Picture 1
I do work. Lots of it, my employer expects me to log 40 hours per week! But what do I do for work? I turn my finger into a terrified victim of a zombie attack.
Yep, changing the world, one life at a time.
Picture 2
I only get an hour long lunch break at this job. What do they expect me to get done in one hour?
How about taking pictures of paintings of people with no arms?
I really appreciate most art, but some I just don't get.
The person on the right either has a really baggy shirt, or no pants, or both.
Also I can't figure out what is eating the little kid, but it's probably a crocodile.
Picture 3
Sometimes I feel like having Cinnamon Toast Crunch and edamame for dinner.
I bet you didn't know CTC (yes I just came up with that acronym, but watch, next week Ryan Seacrest will say it and then its going to spread like herpes, but not bad herpes, we're talking chicken pox or cold sores. You're welcome, world. Is it OK to have multiple sentences within parenthesis?) was America's #1 Source of Whole Grain.
No wonder China thinks they're better than us now. Stupid China.
And what does "#1" really mean anyway? How do you prove or disprove that?
I'm going to use that in my next job interview.
"Hi Quinn, tell me a little about yourself and why you want this job."
"Well, sir. As you can see, I'm #1."
"Hired."
"Cool, when do I get a raise?"
Really wish you could have been cheesecake, just for tonight Chesapeake. I even pulled in the parking lot to take a picture. A guy walking by gave me a weird look.
I asked him if he knew where the cheesecake was. He asked me "what the (expletive) I was talking about."
I won't repeat the curse word he used because it doesn't start with H or D or B. Those are the good swears. Oh and sometimes S, and possible A . . . it really all depends on the context.
I thought the night time shot might be more scary. (Is scarier a word? scaryer? Indubitably? Conjunction Junction where you at?) The white flowers in the background add an ironic contrast.
Peace Out. T-Town.





5 comments:
dude, you stopped labeling the pictures after #3. you're not very good at this.
Thanks for the shout-out, buddy. I think those people have arms, they're just tucked into their super baggy t-shirts. No idea what's eating that kid, though.
Yes, I think it is OK to have multiple sentences with parentheses, I've seen Orson Scott Card do it on his blog. Gooooooo grammar!
This made me smile, thank you. :)
You are #1!
Quinn i agree with Vickie. Your #1. haha
I love to Read your Blog posts! haha
Post a Comment