
I was doing my Christmas Shopping yesterday (December 24) and while at Deseret Book, I made an interesting discovery. Why are these books for sale at Dessert Book? Because Normons (I guess that's the nickname for members of the LSD church) obviously worship the devil. In fact, didn't the Book of the Mormons have a Golden Compass in it? Jonas Smith (being a prophet) must have looked into the future and watched this movie. Then changed the name of the Golden Compass to the Liahona and wrote a book about it.
Sorry if anyone was offended by that last paragraph, I think anyone who has served a mission has heard people come up with stuff more ludicrous than this on a daily basis. One of my buddies who served in Chicago told me about how he knocked on a lady's door, and she told him of how she "had a friend" who was in the Salt Lake Temple when she saw one of the spirits that apparently wander around freely inside. She was so scared she jumped out one of the windows but wasn't hurt because she landed in the Salty Lake.
right.
1 comment:
My favorite one was this guy said told us to get off his step cause we believe in the little green men on the moon. My response was "duh, can't you see them too?"
Post a Comment