For those who have never strayed from the I-15 or the stretch of Highway 20 between Rexburg and Idaho Falls, here is what you are missing.There is a simple hike less than an hour's drive away from Rexburg where you can watch the sunrise over the Tetons. I've been wanting to experience this for years, but haven't found anyone who wants to do it with me yet.

Drive 25 miles from Rexburg in any direction besides due South to Idaho Falls and there is a good chance you will see something pretty. Drive farther and you may find something
breathtaking.

Why is this picture not as good as the other ones? Because I took it. I don't claim to be a photographer or have a nice camera.
I'm also sorry I don't have a better layout. The placement of text and images on Blogger isn't as simple as InDesign or even Microsoft Word.



5 comments:
dude, i'm down for the table rock climb. Lets do this spring. Also spitting off that bridge was seriously a highlight of 2007.
I have an uncle who lives in the greater Twin Falls metropolitan area and he's quite the outdoorsman. When I was a young man of junior high age he took some of us camping the Sawtooth Wilderness (I think). It was pretty awesome.
If you wait until after April 16, I will go with you and Thome.
If you don't wait, I hope you take pictures.
wow!! so beautiful!!!
I'm totally down for that hike... Aren't you glad you've made friends with a jobless Rec Major? Although, I suppose we should wait for the snow to melt... hm... ps, this is Marion
Post a Comment