The Truth . . . according to The Mighty Quinn
See you there man.
Congratulations!! I'm excited and happy for you, watch out AZ!
but quinnn... Why?
You have a skill for strategic placement of the alphabet. you should write for a prestigious magazine or something. I hear seventeen is hiring.
Hey Quinn! I havent talked to you in a long time! THanks for always checking up on my blog and responding!hah so where in arizona? arizona is my fav state! good luck man!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
See you there man.
Congratulations!! I'm excited and happy for you, watch out AZ!
but quinnn... Why?
You have a skill for strategic placement of the alphabet. you should write for a prestigious magazine or something. I hear seventeen is hiring.
Hey Quinn! I havent talked to you in a long time! THanks for always checking up on my blog and responding!hah so where in arizona? arizona is my fav state! good luck man!
Post a Comment