Thursday, April 7, 2011

Neil Patrick Harrison has the Same Middle Name as I do

I'm probably related to Doogie Howser.  After all, I am half Patrick.  The name was handed down from my mother.  My cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents are all Patricks.  People say (and by people I mean me) that we are direct descendants of St. Patrick himself.

Since my grandfather left his Kentucky home to join the military in his late teen years, we haven't been able to discover much regarding his family tree.  I don't know who my second cousins are, I don't know anything besides the names of my great grandparents.  I'm probably also related to Danica Patrick and Patrick Swayze (R.I.P).  I think Carmen Electra may be a distant cousin as well.  (Her birth name isn't Electra, crazy I know)



Also I don't understand why chicks get tattoos on their biceps.  I'm not speaking about tattoos in general, I know some people love them and some people hate them and whatever.  I just think if you're a lady, and you have a tattoo on your bicep, you're sending out the vibe that you go to bars in order to smash beer bottles over people's heads and punch them in the face.  Maybe that's what you're going for, but if it's not, consider having someone draw on your foot or something else instead.

5 comments:

Reagan's Own said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe said...

If you're related to a gay man you might as well be a gay man. That's what I always say.

The Matlocks said...

Hahaha I seriously laughed harder at Joe's comment. But for real, you are probably related to Patrick Dempsey too...You know, McDreamy from Greys Anatomy. OW OW!!!!

Jeff said...

That's impressive that you have so many famous ancestors. My middle name is Theodore, I think I'm related to Theodore Roosevelt and all Teddy bears.

Harpski said...

I had a huge crush on Dougie Howser when I was a kid.