Some of the three of you who read my blog may have noticed that I changed the title. I miss the old title and I'm experiencing some separation anxiety, but I did it because I've decided I need this blog to have a theme.
So the idea is for me to state a new truth on a daily basis . . . er weekly . . . monthly maybe?
Hmmm . . . ok so at least once per year I promise to improve the world by updating my blog and teaching everyone the truth.
The first indisputable fact I'm throwing out there today is . . . i love cheesecake.
I often drive by an apartment complex here in Tempe called Chesapeake. More than once I've driven by and at first glance thought the sign for these apartments says Cheesecake. My heart will start to race for a little while until I realize that the sign actually says Chesapeake. I don't know why I get so excited, even if it was cheesecake, I don't think I'd stop there to get some anyway. Now if it said cheese steak, I'd probably be all over that.
Truth #2: I love cheese steak. yum.

3 comments:
i can't wait for all the truth!
remember when you were gonna call me back?
Oh and ps how do you feel about cheesecake inbetween red velvet cake?
I misread things all the time and then am disappointed with the real thing, like the other day when I misread a headline in the paper as "monkey returned to student makes his day" turns out it was money not monkey but I would rather have a monkey returned to me anyday of the week and twice on sundays.
Post a Comment