Not Hot:
Kendra
I don't watch a lot of TV, but I somehow stumbled across her show, I think on E! or something like that. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look her up on Wikipedia.
Ok ok, saying she's not hot may be the wrong way to classify her, she's hot, very hot. Most guys would love to hook up with Kendra, but she's not . . . attractive. I know girls similar to her. It boosts your self-esteem when women like that flirt with you, but most of the guys I know (I don't know Hugh Hefner or Hank Baskett) aren't looking for anything long-term with girls like Kendra.
I know some guys that are into girls like Kendra. I also know some guys who genuinely like the music of Nickelback. The word "trashy" comes to mind.
Sorry Kendra, I'm sure you have plenty of fans and you don't care about my opinion. You're the kind of girl that guys love to look at, but don't like to hear talk. You are in your own world, detached from reality, but you're not by yourself. Have fun with all the Paris Hilton types.
HOT!!!
The chick from the Rhapsody commercials:
What's so spectacular about her? Nothing, really. She has glasses and maybe a gap or something with her teeth. She bobs and sways a little too much in a weird way around the 20 second mark of this video. But there's something about her that is attractive . . . something REAL.
Not many girls are confident enough to say the word "awesomer" and still sound intelligent. That's hot. That's what I want.
No, I don't want Rhapsody girl. I want a girl that I can have an enjoyable conversation with. I want a girl who lives in reality and not in a Disney movie. I want a girl that looks good in sweats or pajamas and that doesn't add unnecessary drama to a relationship. Is Rhapsody girl that type of girl? Maybe not, but I've watched a few of her commercials now, and she seems like it.
The truth is I know plenty of real girls that fit the bill that have paid more attention to me than Rhapsody girl ever will. So why am I not with one now? I'm probably a little too slow to commit when I find one who likes me . . . and I also get distracted sometimes by the Kendras of this world.
4 comments:
Not that it's a total dealbreaker, but the Rhapsody girl's teeth gap kinda bugs. I could look past it if she were cool enough though.
Also, why don't we ever hang out?
Bahahahaha. That's freaking hilarious! At least you admit you are slow to commit!
She also has a weird nose.
Wow. I like this.
Post a Comment