Hello friends,
I realize I have not been active in the blogging world lately, but here you are. Why? Maybe because there is a remote chance that this post could surpass the mediocrity that infests most of my updates and be one of those hilarious or insightful posts that I come up with maybe once or twice a year.
Or maybe you're here because you kinda like me, or you're interested in what I have to say. Or maybe you're just that bored. But you are here, and take comfort in knowing that it's not just my blog that I have neglected, I haven't been reading any of your blogs either. I'll get around to it, I always do. Most of the time.
I know what you all are saying "Where have you been, Quinn?" I ask myself the same thing when I fall asleep in the middle of a phone call at work. The truth is that I haven't been blogging much because . . .
. . . I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND SUCKAS!!! (still . . . as far as I know . . .)
I could go on and on about how spectacular she is, but I know how annoying electronic PDA can be. I've experienced the nausea of having a Facebook home page full of status updates that say junk like "I have the sweetest gf/fiance/wife ever!"
So all I will say right now is this: Karlie Bronson is super boss. (Yes I may have changed my girl's name to something that bears no resemblance to her actual name in order to protect her identity. This is a public blog after all. Only the 1082 people who are friends with me on Facebook can know who I am for realsies in a relationship with)
On to the next thing that has been keeping me busy, peep this:
What's the significance of the shorts? Oh, those shorts are what I put on to walk around MY yard or jump in MY pool. Wha?!?!? Wait, did I just take ownership of my inanimate surroundings? Yes, I did Pocahontas, that's right, I am a home owner!
Wait, so if I have to put those shorts on to go outside, what do I wear inside? Well, I'll leave that to your imagination.
. . . I lied. This is too premium. What I wear inside is . . . NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Pure. Freedom. That's the beauty of living by myself, in my own home.
The ugly of living by myself in my own home (ugly - opposite of beauty, that works . . . right?) is that the mortgage is more than I've ever paid for renting a shared apartment or house. Thus I had two guys named John and Cody . . . er, I mean Bron and Cardy (identity protection) move in today. And by move in I mean fill the spare bedrooms with a bunch of stuff and then take off never to be heard from again. Apparently they have girlfriends as well.
Which brings me full circle. Being in a relationship is better than being single, especially if you like the person you're dating.
Love,
k-weez



3 comments:
Quinn, this is all great and all, but I still don't get how Kim Kardashian will get our country out of debt?
I'm JOKING! But really...
i'd like to submit that there is no greater compliment than being referred to as "super boss." you've just raised my level of expectation for all future pick-up lines i receive from male persona.
Eskimito! I very much am looking forward to swimming laps in your pool in 2 weeks. My speedo hasn't got much use up in idaho. Did I mention its a G stringer.(Less resistance)I too agree with the pda posts on facebook. From now on i'm going to be in facebook rebellion by posting things such as..."My wife just gave me a hicky on my inner thigh" HOLLA!!!!
Post a Comment