Saturday, February 6, 2010

Reason to Come to Arizona #6(ish)

Upon watching the short and totally worth your time youtube clip, some of you myspace music junkies may have noticed the cameo by Adrianna. And yeah, she's better than Maverick's hot cocoa in Idaho during January, especially considering she was in a room with crappy acoustics and no real microphone, etc, etc. But no, she is not the reason to visit me in AZ. The real reason is: Hot dog eating contests with the famous Mickey Moore! Yes, he is famous.



Click on his name above if you don't believe me.
If you're not impressed, just believe me that the video doesn't really do justice to the scariness of that deer attack. I'll see if I can find a still frame to post some time later. Mickey, by the way, is pretty boss. He challenged me to a hot dog eating contest but we didn't realize that said dogs were left on the grill while we all played volleyball and football and that is why they look so disgusting in the video.
I hesitated when I saw them, but Mickey just started shoving wieners in his mouth and my competitive spirit got the best of me. I chewed and tried to swallow, but i couldn't, my gag reflex kept getting the best of me.
The other highlight of our "team builder" (i.e. getting paid to go hang out with each other somewhere away from the office) was when Mickey and I were alone by the water fountains. He filled up a cup and asked me to dump it on him from behind like football players do to their coaches after winning a big game. He then turned around and pretended to be looking at a clip board and calling plays.
Instead of coming up from behind I walked around to face Mickey and slapped him in the face (it's cool because he hit me in the back of the head with a football earlier) I then yelled out loud about how he broke my heart and threw the water in his face. Mickey liked it so much that we decided to re-enact the whole scene in front of all our co-workers, except without telling them it was planned. Pretty sick nasty (but in a good way)

Much Love,
KwyNh

1 comment:

Trish&Heath said...

HAHA! I wish the video was of the break up and not the disgusting barf contest. I find this funny on so many levels! 1. if i would have seen the break up scene, i would have laughed so hard! 2. you two were all by yourselves and he asked you to "pretend" he was a coach and you were a football player??that sounds like something rhett would like to play with me! 3 - one time i was hanging out with these two guys on the byu - provo campus and we had the great idea to stage a fight in which they were both my boyfriends and ended with me slapping both of them and walking away. we did it in them middle of the square during soap box hour, it was pretty funny. that just reminded me of that..