As mentioned in a previous post, Thome Widdison taught me a lot of great things, namely how to wipe my bum-bum.
1- You only need to use four squares, at the most! This is the most important one, that is why it is number one. The economy is bad right now, no need to flush away clean TP.
2- Make sure you wipe thoroughly! Just because it looks clean, doesn't mean it is. There is nothing worse than finding leftover crumbs when you're supposed to be as clean and smooth as a baby's bottom. (Don't know if y'all noticed, but I just took a figurative saying, and gave it a literal application, lol ;)
3- Wipe the counters/mirrors/sink when you are done. it doesn't matter what you were doing in there, wash them anyways. Chances are they're dirty no matter what. The same rule that applied to your rear end applies here. Just because it looks clean doesn't mean it actually is.
4- Sweep the floor. Scrub the shower, run a dampcloth over the baseboards and the light fixtures. Throw away any all trash. This is not hard so i can never understand why it doesn't get done.
5. Pull up your pants and DO UP YOUR ZIPPER! This is also not hard. I still don't understand why it doesn't get done.
Seriously guys, these things are not hard and they are so worth the effort. No one wants roommates angry at them. No roommate wants a messy bathroom. They also don't want to have to go really bad but have to clean up other people's messes before they can relieve themselves. I cannot tell you how many times this has happened to me over the last 2 years. It's incredibly irritating. I know it's something i just have to live with but I just had to vent. thank you for reading... if you read this whole thing. And thank you THOME WIDDISON (because i KNOW you read the WHOLE thing. Probably 5 minutes after i posted it too. I know you stalk me. I also know you're proud of me for knowing how to clean. Yes, I am your bestie for teaching me how to clean properly)
2 comments:
for those who feel an explanation of this post is necessary:
http://perceivethemoon.blogspot.com/2009/10/how-to-clean-up-after-yourself-in.html
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=8269108936744720079&postID=1901948774917275116
Quinn, thank you for reposting this. I wasn't sure how to do this. But thank you mostly to Thome for teaching you how. I don't know where I'd be without that guy.
Post a Comment