Here's what science is saying about this latest big find:"This older skeleton reverses the common wisdom of human evolution," said anthropologist C. Owen Lovejoy of Kent State University.
"Rather than humans evolving from an ancient chimplike creature, the new find provides evidence that chimps and humans evolved from some long-ago common ancestor — but each evolved and changed separately along the way."
Oh science, you're so fickle. Just yesterday you were SOOOO sure that man descended directly from chimps. I mean, it was basically an irrefutable fact. What's next? You're going to realize that the world is actually triangle shaped?
Guess what science, I know what the common ancestor is, his name is ADAM. Get back to me when you can actually prove something instead of asking us all to accept your stupid "theories."
5 comments:
Well said, Quinn. Well said.
I laughed outloud. I lol'd.
Alls I'm sayin' is when God created the earth he drew from other planets and such which could the dinosaurs and weird human like creatures. They are here but that doesn't mean we came from them. Come on science, you're so logical. Lets be emotional here.
....wait... so Adam had chimp sons...?
they didn't start as chimps, Josh. Cain turned into one after he killed his brother and began the chimp race
Post a Comment