The Truth . . . according to The Mighty Quinn
i want you to know i check this like every day
Phew. I was scared. Remember when we went to Toby Kieth's and we wanted to order Toby Kieth's (cheese) balls but our server never showed?
Good to hear.
oh i thought you died some time last year.. hmm, I guess I was wrong.
if this wasn't the internets i would rip off your mask Scooby Doo style to reveal that it is not Quinn at all but old Mr. Barnslow!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i want you to know i check this like every day
Phew. I was scared. Remember when we went to Toby Kieth's and we wanted to order Toby Kieth's (cheese) balls but our server never showed?
Good to hear.
oh i thought you died some time last year.. hmm, I guess I was wrong.
if this wasn't the internets i would rip off your mask Scooby Doo style to reveal that it is not Quinn at all but old Mr. Barnslow!
Post a Comment