
Zach and I were going to be wrestlers for Halloween and arrive at the same parties separately and then see each other and start fighting in the middle of the dance floor.
Unfortunately, our singlets never arrived and we were left without costumes on Halloween day. We considered our resources and decided the best we could do was a tribute to Heath Ledger (R.I.P.) and that Jake dude from October Sky and Bubble Boy. Two of the manliest men this side of Wayne Bass.
The result was an All Hollow's Eve in which the entire city of Rexburg (at least the BYU-Idaho portion) lived in fear. Not of zombies, werewolves, vampires, and college girls dressed in skanky pirate costumes, but of cowboys attacking them in crosswalks, parking lots, and public sidewalks.
These ruff n tuff ranch hands didn't say many words, but they often gave loud hollers of "shoot," and "yeeee-haw" as they invaded the personal space of many innocent bystanders and danced to music that no one could hear.
Oh how I love Halloween.
2 comments:
Howdy there cowboy. What range have you been riding?
I look back on this Halloween fondly. I remember my time spent with those cowboys well.
Post a Comment